1. After logging into your account, click on the Classes tab.
2. Click on the Reports link to select Activity Usage Report in the Report Type drop down menu.
3. Once Activity Usage Report has been selected, click the Run Report button.
4. Your Activity Usage Report will display the name of the activity, the subject or "content" of the activity, the time spent on the activity during the Time Period selected, and the total time you have spent on the activity since you created your account.
5. You can change the time period the Activity Usage Report displays by selecting the Time Period drop down menu. Here you can choose between All Time (since you created your account), Today, This Week, and This Month. The dates included in the report is displayed in the two date fields to the right.
6. As you can see in the image below, the Time Period has been set to This Month. If you look at the activity "How Do You Plot Points in the Coordinate Plane?", this student has spent less than a minute on this activity in the last month, but a total of 7 minutes since they created their account.